1. Noorani Qaida
It’s 1st step to Nazara-e-Quran. It is a small book which is designed to introduce Arabic alphabets and small words to students. Student should be able to finish this book in 1 to 3 months duration.
We will teach the student in this step how to pronounce the alphabets and letters from throat with specific place as of Tajweed rules for correct Quran reading.
2. Basic Quran Reading
It’s the 2nd step towards Quran Learning. In this phase student will learn and memorize Small Surahs. This will enable student to be able to read big Ayaat’s and surahs. This phase normally takes 30-45 days depending on student calibre.
This phase also includes
- Tajweed-e-Quran (Pronunciation of Holy Quran).
- Learn Daily Prayers (Salah) of five times..
- Method of Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Memorization of various Prays (Duas).
- Memorization of short Surahs from 30th part (juz/para) of Quran Kareem.
3. Advance Quran Reading
It’s the last step for Nazara-e-Quran. In this phase student will learn how to read long Ayaat’s and surahs. After completing this phase student will be able to read Quran by himself/herself.